Internet Service Provider Program
Zoom is an American company that listens to the needs of our Internet Service Provider customers. The result is a program that provides feature-rich DSL modems while minimizing the cost to purchase, warehouse, configure and support the products you need.
Our ISP program has the following benefits:
- Free 45-day evaluations of our products. Just click on the "Evaluation Units" button on the right to request an evaluation unit. Zoom has a complete line of DSL modems, including DSL modem/routers with easy-to-use Quality of Service.
- Firmware control to ensure that the modems behave on your network exactly as you expect.
- Custom factory configuration for shipments of 240 units or more. For smaller shipments, we also have a configuration utility for quick customization of modems by the ISP.
- Ready access to experienced, knowledgeable U.S. technical support staff, with engineering resources dedicated to ISPs. English and Spanish speaking support is available.
- Filters and splitters are available at a low cost, either bundled with each modem or in bulk.
- Rapid shipment of orders to minimize your inventory costs
- Low-cost drop shipping of DSL modems to U.S. destinations. A setup fee is charged for this service.
Zoom has a broad line of ADSL and VoIP products. We make these products available through our distribution channel partners, or factory-direct for qualified ISPs. Please contact our sales staff at 800-631-3116 or 617-753-0018 to discuss how your company can purchase Zoom products, or email firstname.lastname@example.org, and refer to the ISP Program.
If you would like to receive communications from Zoom regarding our latest ISP products, programs and promotions, please register for email communications using the form below.
We look forward to working with you.